Thursday, January 7, 2010

doughnut hole country

Seeker and an achiever is definitely me . I read this paper and I definitely think school focus on the kids who have the best grades and the ones who shine the most on the field and the court. They seem more willing to put money down for those kids, rather then the kids who have so much potential but are not being helped as much. I believe that all students have the right to get an equal chance at becoming what they want If a high school student wants to get out of there home town and see the world (or a small piece of it) I think they will do what it takes to do that. But I also think if a students has obligations or just wants to stay they will stay. I'm looking to get out of the town and even the state. I want to prove to people that just because I don't have the best grades and I don't get into sports that I too can become something wonderful. I have started applying for college and I'm very aware that getting into a good school is going to be hard because my grades have been poor. But If and when I do get into college I know I will be ready to take steps to be what I want to be. The choice to leave a person's home town is up to them and know one else. Even though someone can be influenced to leave or stay the desition is up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment