Thursday, January 7, 2010

when I Grow Up

As I have started thinking about the future after graduation, college in Alabama seems to stay stuck in my mind. I'm Planning on going to a two year college, and transferring to a university. I have been thinking about going to school to become a special education teacher. being patient and helping people are two of my strongest quality's. Starting in May I'm going to start training to become a white water rafting guide. I know several amazing teachers who are rafting guides. They have become great influences in what I want to do. My goal is go to school during the year in Alabama and come back to Maine for the summer to be a rafting guide. I have been west to Wyoming, and by far it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. traveling is probably the top thing on my list to do after college. One day in the far future I would like to have children and get married, but I want to experience life and at least check a few things of my list unless I find someone who has an agenda that is compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment