Monday, January 11, 2010

struggle, everyday I struggle. Bitter sweet feelings fill my mind and my heart, My mind wonders if I can finish this year with a diploma, and be ready for the next chapter in my story. wondering if I have done the right thing by living on my own, and trying to be independent. The thought often flows through my mind; are my parents proud of me for making these choices ? Are they disappointed that the words of advice haven't been taken seriously? But then does it really matter what they think?It does matter what they think,Everything matters. But the most critical thing that matters to me, being able to come back to this place I call home after my many years of studying and living my new life in the south. To see my mentors, family,old friends and fo's and being able to tell them what I have been telling them over and over, my life has become something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment